PROFORMANCE OnBase Integrations & Utilities
OnBase is the most widely used ECM (Enterprise Content Management) system for financial institutions in the United States. PROFORMANCE is an OnBase reseller and premier support provider for credit unions and banks located across the United States. The most commonly used modules of OnBase for financial institutions are:
- Document Management and Imaging
- Production Capture and Archival
- Workflow (Rules Based Engine for Routing and Decisioning of Documents)
- Version Management (EDM Services)
- Document Import Processor (DIP)
- Outlook Integration
- COLD (Archival and Search Engine for Host Based Report Data)
- Document Retention Management (COLD and Documents)
- ShareBase (Cloud Based Collaboration and Document Sharing)
As an official OnBase reseller, PROFORMANCE has developed numerous utilities that provide integrations between OnBase and other products in the banking industry, including most core processors.
Host Synchronization (Host Sync) is an OnBase integration that ensures that consistent customer information and other relevant data (i.e. index values, keywords) is maintained between OnBase and host systems. The system provides a mechanism to download keyword index data from the host on a nightly basis. Since a small window of time is typically available for this batch process, Host Sync is designed to update OnBase quickly and efficiently. Host index data (i.e. CIF number, Tax I.D. number, loan number, customer name, social security number, etc.) is synchronized with keyword values in the OnBase system. This process facilitates automated indexing of documents, reducing or eliminating the need to re-key index information into the OnBase system. When data changes on the host, the change is propagated to OnBase each night and Host Sync enhances the standard auto-fill process provided natively by OnBase including: 1) updating all records every night and 2) adding multiple instances of each keyword (Jane and John Doe).
INFO-INDEX facilitates the indexing process by enabling users throughout an organization to create barcode index cover sheets. To successfully retrieve documents filed in OnBase, each document must be accurately indexed to identify the document type as well as the account or account holder to which it belongs. The program dynamically pulls index data from the OnBase system. Once printed, barcode sheets are placed in front of each document and routed for scanning. INFO-INDEX is most effective when also using Host Sync each night to download index data from the host system to the OnBase system. This approach provides the most accurate method to insert key word index data into the OnBase database while also cataloging documents into the correct document type. Mistakes are minimized by eliminating keying of index data.
PF Batch Export
PF Batch Export provides for the export of documents from OnBase by indicating document group(s), document types and keywords. Users can also save the configuration settings for later use.
Examples for use:
- Auditors and examiners have requested specific loan, deposit or entity documents and it is not desired to give them access to the entire system in INFO-ACCESS or OnBase
- A financial institution has prospective buyers of branches or loans and needs to send the buying institution image files for evaluation and/or import into their document imaging system
Learn more about what PROFORMANCE's bank solutions can do to make your bank's processes easier, faster and more efficient by contacting us today. We will help you streamline your operations and grow your business in the process.