INFO-VIEW Business Intelligence
No more need to sort through messes of data; our INFO-VIEW platform immediately places business intelligence dashboards at your fingertips.
INFO-VIEW provides instant insight to your customer data, thereby creating interactive dashboards to key decision-makers in your organization. Our preconfigured data models allow you to create dynamic reports quickly and accurately. INFO-VIEW utilizes Microsoft Power BI hosted on Azure Managed Services. INFO-VIEW tightly integrates with the INFO-ACCESS product suite, which enables your organization to streamline processes and gain a competitive advantage.
How It Works
INFO-VIEW reports on data provided directly from the INFO-ACCESS lending platform. INFO-ACCESS receives data from your banking core to keep up-to-date with loan balances, loan commitments, risk ratings, collateral details, deposit account balances, exception tracking requirements, and a variety of other metrics critical to successful bank management. INFO-VIEW aggregates this information with stunning visualizations that allow users to interact with the data to gain insights.
- Instant Analytics – INFO-VIEW enables users to drill down instantly to the most important metrics regarding the loan pipeline, credit decisions, portfolio performance, exception tracking, and risk management.
- Turnkey Implementation – PROFORMANCE has designed the data warehouse to remove the most difficult hurdle to complex business analysis.
- Seamless Collaboration – INFO-VIEW reports are available to key members of your organization, which helps ensure that all stakeholders are operating with up-to-date information.
- Effortless Reporting – INFO-VIEW dashboards easily convert to PDF or PowerPoint to create beautiful presentations for executives, board members, or other key decision makers.
Start gaining insights right away with pre-configured dashboards that aggregate your data immediately so you can spend more time refining your approach.
- Loan Pipeline Monitoring
- Track the timeline of loan closings
- Monitor number of loans, dollar amounts, and probability of closing
- Manage liquidity needs
- Decision Analysis
- Ensure timely loan decisions
- Verify appropriate customer communication timelines for compliance
- Understand your competitive landscape
- Portfolio Management
- Discover loan concentrations
- Uncover regional trends
- Ensure portfolio is well collateralized
- Credit Risk Mitigation
- Pay attention to substandard loan performance
- Calculate charge-off ratios
- Manage asset quality
- Exception Reporting
- Track exceptions related to borrowers, loans, and collateral
- Measure key performance indicators
- Monitor past-due exception item aging
- Granular Aggregation of Data
- Holding Company View
- Institutional View
- Regional View
- Branch View
- Lender View