Capture Batch Routing
Document Package Workflow
Expedite document collection, classiﬁcation, and review with this document workﬂow tool. Capture document batches, like new loan or deposit account packages, and route them through workgroups. When the work is ﬁnished, archive the completed ﬁle to your document management system with the click of a button.
Loan closing and loan boarding workﬂow example.
Simplify the collection, routing, review, and archival
of documents throughout the institution with a document workﬂow tool that integrates with
your DMS, your core, and your exception tracking to maximize team efﬁciency.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Capture document packages locally or at remote ofﬁces.
- Customize the order of workﬂow between departments
- Control the job functions that each workgroup can perform.
- Return document batches to a previous workgroup if exceptions are found.
- Features automatic notiﬁcations of batch exceptions.
- Automatic archival to the DMS when the workﬂow is complete.
- New Loan Boarding
- New Deposit Setup
- Treasury Management
- Vendor Management
- and more
CASE STUDY | STATEWIDE LOAN PRODUCTION
$2B | TEXAS-BASED BANK
Want to learn more about this product?
Let us walk you through a case study based on a ﬁnancial institution that uses Capture Batch Routing to close, book, review, track, and archive loan documents across their 70+ branches by uploading either LaserPro or attorney prepared loan packages at the branch and routing them to the main ofﬁce departments for completion.